It’s that time of the year already where I go back and think of all the things we did, the places we went, the food we ate and the fun we had. 2015 passed in a blink, faster than I can grasp – only one week left and I truly can’t think where time went. I posted a lot less this year, but was more active on Instagram. I had fun with the blog, but loved the challenge of the little square images captured on my phone. Life was busy with a six and eight year old, family life, school, activities, work and some travel.
Some 2015 highlights:
- We split our vacation into three chunks this year and traveled to the Dominican Republic, Prince Edward County and Miami. It was wonderful, all were different and we had a lot of fun.
- We hosted two pretty large parties this year: the Midsummer Party where everyone wore white and we enjoyed the longest day of the year and our Cookie Tasting party just the other week – a really sweet occasion.
- I collaborated with The Land of Nod on my basement, here and here. And I added some Easter fun to our house with them as well.
- I had another chance to work with Cup of Jo.
- I was so happy that our house was featured on Design Sponge.
- I also did some more styling and photography work for Ottawa Magazine.
So even though things were quieter on the blog – looks like things are still on a roll here at Audrey’s.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a cheers to 2016! Thank you for stopping by this little corner of the web, for following along and your feedback.