The sun came out this weekend and the temperature rose to non-jacket weather. Windows are open at our house, we moved our patio furniture into the yard, took our bikes out for a ride and celebrated with this sunshine in a glass.
Smoothies are so fast and easy and you don’t really need a recipe. Just grab some fruit – frozen or fresh – add them to a blender with some yogurt, juice or coconut water and blend. Add veggies if you want, especially if you want to sneak in some extra goodness. This one was just made as a morning treat – no need to sneak it vegetables, protein or fiber.
What’s your favourite smoothie?
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 ice cubes if using fresh mango
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Add extra coconut water or water if you want consistency a bit more liquid.