We’ve definitely moved into summer mode in our house. We are going to bed a little later, getting up a little later and enjoying a splash in our temporary pool after our hot and humid days. We worked on our deck last weekend – so this weekend we might attempt the railing or the new stairs. Small changes are making a big difference in our narrow back yard. Come back on Monday for a new installment of ‘Be My Guest‘ – I’m so excited to share a special treat.
Is it hot where you are? How are you cooling off?
Some specials I want to share with you this week:
- Indoor/Outdoor Living to catch the breeze
- Gaby and Sarah together!
- Thai Iced Coffee sounds perfect on a hot and humid day
- Bright and fun tea towels
- Tuxedo Cake – just because it’s pretty
- Happy Cake Server
- If you plan to eat the cake, you might want something healthy and refreshing first?