It’s May and the sun came out! What a great week! Do you have any grand plans for the weekend? I think we might putter around the yard a bit more and maybe I’ll be brave and get that foundation paint going before the plants grow too much? Or maybe I’ll just plunk myself on a garden chair and watch the kids play in their play structure – lemonade or ice cream in hand. Or maybe it should be a cerveza?
Some specials I want to share with you this week:
- Do you wear an apron when you cook? I don’t, but these are very cute and come in small sizes for the kids as well.
- I’m thinking about simple, but great greenery for my north facing front yard.
- The new Sweet Paul Magazine launched this week – it’s a special Kids issue and it’s as sweet as you’d expect.
- 25 different ice cream ideas. Because it’s finally warm enough.
- What a beautiful cake.
- How about some Chicken Fajita Pizza or Chicken Enchilada Cups if you are celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend? via Heidi, because she’s amazing in finding everything in the blogesphere.